Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blogger sucks

Why hasn't Google improved Blogger? Here are the things that I find really problematic with it:
- Whenever you add an image, it's always at the top. You have to drag it around to get it to where you want within your text
- When you add an image, if you have text in the entry already, it adds spaces to your paragraphs and does other funny things. I constantly have to reformat my writing.
- The writing view window is teeny-tiny.
- Adding images takes too long and is too tedious. Needs some sort of load and drop interface.
- Not compatible with other Google tools (picasaweb!!!)
- Doesn't notify followers of updates to your friend's blogs.

What up's Google??

1 comment:

Kelly D said...

You guys are back!!! :) I just spent the past half hour looking through all your Australia pics. So fun! If I can get my vacation approved, I think Rob and I will be headed there to celebrate our first anniversary. I'll be sure to "bug" you for advice. ;)

I'm glad you guys are keeping your blog up -- I really enjoy keeping up to date with all the latest Shirley/Grantland news. :)